This past weekend, I took a few moments to experiment with painting fusible, adhering it to fabric, then over stamping with some permanent ink. You all know I love to experiment, AND, I wanted some interesting fabric to bring along to use in one of my projects.
Here is the finished results, the outcome. By using copper metallic paint and black ink onto black fabric, I was able to obtain an “old world” distressed look. Be sure to click on the thumbnail for a larger look:
Next up- Before I packed my bags, I decided to take one more glance at my AFF trade in the finished condition. The final presentation will be as if I were handing out lattes like this:
and inside will be the kit. LOL! I’ve had fun getting these ready. My goal is to momentarily confuse the recipients! I know, I have a warped sense of humor!
Finally, a shout out to Kay’s blog for her posting of a yummy homemade chicken noodle soup. I made it last night, thoughI did substitute a few ingredients. The family loved it- and, best of all, we have extra for lunch today! Easy, tasty, just the way a recipe should be. Thanks, Kay!