Meme Fun: I was tagged a few days ago by Randi Allen, to do this little Meme. It has been awhile since I have participated in a meme, so here we go! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, so here is where I get to reveal 7 weird or random things:
1. I dislike cooked carrots with a passion! I am convinced this is because I was forced to sleep with some under my pillow as a child when I refused to eat them at dinner.
2. In High School, I had a plastic Pillsbury Doughman which I LOVED! (not sure why… but oh well…)
3. I was a jock in high school. I was on the varsity volleyball, tennis, and badminton team, plus played softball as a freshman. Thanks to Title IX, I went out for Boy’s Varsity Tennis and made it, but was later disqualified because I had played on the Girls Team earlier.
4. I’ve traveled to 46 of the 50 States in the US. I’m missing Alaska, Hawaii, Vermont, and Indiana.
5. My dream is to sail across the Pacific in a sailboat with my husband, Joe. I also want to sail extensively in the Caribbean. To move towards my goal, in a few months I plan to start taking some sailing courses through a local program. Joe already knows how to sail- he owned a racing Finn in college.
6. My family tease me quite a bit about having a blog! But I think they read it… LOL!
Lastly, I have a funny story from when I was a young teenager:
7. My sister, brother and I cut school to instead spend the warm spring day at Huntington Beach, CA. Back then, you could park for free on Pacific Coast Highway. When our day was finished, we went out to my sister’s car and saw a note. It read, “You NAUGHTY Children, wait until you get home!!” LOL!! My dad had been driving by and spotted my sister’s car, then put 2 and 2 together. This was/is my dad’s sense of humor. I think he overlooked our misbehavior because he understood that sometimes kids needed to be kids on a wonderful spring day. LOL!
for those above, if you don’t want to play, that’s ok. If you want to play and your name is not mentioned, go ahead and consider yourself picked! LOL!
Enjoy your day!